Maggie was trying on a new bow my friend made her and she was so happy!
Maggie's First time trying rice cereal. She didn't know what to think of it. But she did find out that she can suck it off her fingers. :)
Mag's Loves her feet. Look at those fat rolls. She sure does have some thunder thighs. :)
This little girl has tested me from day one and is still going. She started to throw up the other night and couldn't stop. Scott was at work and we only have one car right now because Scott has been beefing up his jeep. So I had to call Natty to take me and she stayed with me the whole time. (I love her) They took a pee sample and x-ray her belly and gave her a pill and then she was fixed. It was so sad to see her sick and I hope she stays healthy forever! She is a much harder baby then Brody was but it has been so fun having a little princess in the house. She is wrapped around Scott's finger all Scott has to do is walk in the room and Maggie starts smiling and wont stop until she is in his arms. I love it. She has been rolling allover the lately and now she will roll from her belly to her back. She is growing to fast for me.
I love her so much. I am at work and just looking at these pictures make me so thankful to have the kids that I have.







No comments:
Post a Comment