Happy Valentine's Day
from Maggie
My Valentine's Flowers. I love them.
Brody loves My Flowers too
We had to celebrate Valentine's Day yesterday because Scott had to work every night but Sunday so Sunday we took he whole day off for our selves. Scott made an awesome breakfast and we hung out outside all day long till dinner and then both of us made dinner together and Sam's Club helped too. We ate Ribs, dutch oven potatoes, cherry pie and chocolate cake with white butter cream frosting. Scott got me the best flowers ever! He knows what my favorite flower is..............Butter cream! I love Scott. I like flowers but They just die and these other flowers can stay with my butt forever. :) We had such a good day yesterday I wish that I could have Scott home all day long everyday. Happy Valentine's Day to my Husband and wonderful kids. I hope you all have a great day!



2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! You're freaken hilarious! Your flowers won't stay with your butt, but I'm sure you wish they would!
Ha ha! Mmmmm. Cake! I think all my flower cakes are STILL on my butt since I've had Charlotte. Bugga me. I'm trying to rid of them now. ha ha. What a fun little Valentine's day! :)
Post a Comment