2/28/2012

Good New!

We have moved to Williston and I love it! I am now 5 minutes away from the walmart and it is a killer. I spend so much money on crap and it is mostly food. I can NOT stop eating. I love food but when you are in a trailer that has everything so close, every time I stand up I am in the kitchen and it is telling me to eat! So we are now on Scott's boss's land and are waiting to see what happens next... We might get to stay here for free or we have to move to an RV spot that cost freaking 800 a month. Crazy I know. Everything is so much for living here. For a 2or 3 bedroom apartment it cost anywhere from 2400 to 3700 a month and that my friend is why we live in a trailer. :) I am loving the ward here but they just split it last week. They said they had 896 people in one ward and the church is super small. I am excited to see what calling I get because I want something big and en charge :) j/k but that would be funny!




Scott's job has been slow because they got all cough up tot he wells so they have to wait till they have new wells to take water to so we have been having a lot of family time. I was a little bit pissed that it has been slow but he got his pay check for 2 weeks and it was more money then he would have made in a month in Utah. I know that this is what we need to do to set our lives up for the rest of our lives but it is hard to think that I am going to spend the next two years here in North Dakota. Some fun pictures for you all to see..... Scott was working and our pooper froze so I am the bomb of a wife and cleaned her out! P.S. yes that is a bucket because I broke that freaking hose for it. Yep it was the shittiest job I have ever done. :)
 For Valentines day Scott got me a dozen donuts...... Oh how I love donuts more then flowers. We also made pink pancakes and Brody was upset because they were not  green or blue. Maggie and Brody love having their dad around. I love it too! Brody and Maggie are doing awesome... I was scared that they would have a hard time but so far so good!  I forgot but the best part about walmart is that they have so many people here in Willistion that they always have the freshest bakery iteams out. Nothing is old!

1 comment:

Lyndz, Chris, Andew, Evan and Liam said...

I miss your face. I am a little jealous of your rockin trailer. Take care and you guys will be home before I realize your gone.;-)