

I was doing my laundry and Brody thought he needed to come but I had no place to put him down where I could see him, so I put him in his laundry and he fell asleep

!


I went to
wal-mart with my sister and she was looking for some toys for her son and so I was walking up the
aisle and I could not contain myself, I was trying to buy Brody everything that I thought was fun. I had a glow worm when I was little and I think every little kid should have one. Scott thinks he is to little for it but I showed him the box and it says 0+months, so I know he is just fine having it.
2 comments:
Yep, he gets the award alright. I have a picture of Ivy in the laundry basket at that same age with the very same binky. I miss the baby smell!
He is definitly adorable. I love his little blessing outfit. How you holding up at work? Still having second thoughts about going back to Silver Clippers?
Post a Comment