So my friend Paul told me about this spot at porcucine dam that you can see the salmon spawning in the river. I told Scott about it and he asked if we could spawn by the river. Heck NO we have Brody with us. But he said we could go up there even though we couldn't spawn. So we got ready went and got lunch at the old grist mill and we headed up. It was carzy the river was covered in fish. I would not like to give birth swimming up stream. I felt bad for the little fish.
The drive was really bumpy and little Brody didn't even mind. I think it put him to sleep, but I worried about baby shaking syndrome. Don't worry he is still alive and we had alot of fun. It was so pretty up there all the trees were turning colors. I took pictuers of the fish but only one turned out.
4 comments:
Oh sweet, sweet Nicki..... Honey you need to push the spell check button before you publish your post. Silly, silly girl! It's ok cuz your a good worker. :)
Oh and your Husband is a dirty, dirty man!!! ha ha ok thats funny!
Sesaly loved the fish, she just kept asking to hold them.
Heya, I hope you don't mind me peekin... Mike was telling me how cute your little guy is and I had to come see. He really is so stinkin cute. Thanks for always fitting Mike in for his haircuts.... I swear he thinks he needs one every week. Your blog is so cute!
Take Care!
Post a Comment