10/19/2008

More pic's of the road trip

Scott said he would never wear a snuggle me............ but look at him now!
Things change when your a dad.

We went to pike street and saw the fish markets, they smelled so bad.
The farmers market was cool but a lot of crazy crap.

We went to a aquarium and pretended we were kids again.

(I guess we still are)

Beautiful

This was a bat at the Oregon Zoo.

I told Scott I was not going to the top but he bought me a 16$ ticket anyway, so I just had to go.
I wouldn't let him take our baby outside because it freaked me out so I knew Brody would hate it. he he I am a first time mom.


I had a lot of fun this week but I am so glad to be home.

Brody is glad to be out of his car seat. On the way home you could tell he had had enough!

No comments: