Scott is in between jobs for the trucks so we had some time to waste, but that's not what were doing. We left on Monday to drive to Portland Oregon for a couple of days and then we are headed up to Seattle Washington. I am here in the hotel not knowing what to do with myself. Brody and Scott are sleeping because we went to the Oregon zoo today and then went shopping at the outlet mall. Brody has done so good, I was so scared to drive 12 hours with a new baby. But he is the best...... I think we had to stop more for us then for him (I eat all the time) . So far this trip has been so fun and we are only half way done. We are going to leave for Seattle in the morning so I will post more pic's when we return. We stopped at the hood river and saw these guys and this old guy wind surfing and I am going to be a pro next year you just wait. I am going to start, probably next year. So yeah a pro.
4 comments:
I remember taking that trip. It is a pretty drive.
So fun! They have wind surfing boards at the rental in Bear Lake. It looks dang hard, but I am sure you will be a pro fast! Drive home safe.
Sounds like tons of fun! I wish I was on a trip.
nikki, he is a beautiful baby. wow. It sounds like you have a really good baby. So jealous that you went to park city too. i haven't been for so long.
Post a Comment