11/01/2008

HAPPY DEVILS DAY!





My husband never wants to dress up with me, so he thought that if he told me that Halloween was the devils day that I would let him get away with it. Nope I still made him dress up. I for got to get pic's of us but I was elvis and he was a nasty white trash truck driver it was really funny. He see enough of that breed around that he hit it pretty good. That night we went out to dinner with Duren, who is the Joker, Deyette a witch, Natty wore a hasmat suit, Moose was his boss who is a big lady. (I wish I had a pic of him) . Then we went to see the Mummy 3. Yeap that was a dumb movie. So here are some pic's of Brodys first Halloween.

1 comment:

KFoxL said...

Oh, that last pic is the cutest ever. Just when I think he can't get cuter, he does!