11/09/2008

Just Another Great Trip!

This week we went down to St. George and to Las Vegas. I wanted to go see my nieces really bad and Scott had a auction that he wanted to go see. So we went to Vegas for two days and on our way home we stopped by my brother in-laws and stayed the night with the two cutest girls ever. Yep Jaylee and Olivia Bair. We went swimming and got ice cream then before we left Olivia had to go to the dollar store. (thanks mom for getting her hooked on that) I have to tell you about this ice cream shop. It was frozen custard. Holy crap I loved it. I got carmel brownie and I promise I will always go back.




This is uncle Bert with Brody, Scott and Dillon. They were just hanging out at the auction. Brody loved it. He would watch the semi trucks one right after another. I think he wanted his dad to buy him one. I can already tell he likes the way they sound. That sucks for me because they are not cheap!!!!!!!




I feel so bad for Brody I think he thinks his home is in the car. Brody has already been more places then I had been before I was 12. He had been a trooper, and always loves where we take him. When we got home last night I thought that I would try Brody in his own room in his crib, just to see how long he would make it before he wanted to come back to our room and guess what.....................He slept through the night the whole night. He has never done that before. I'll see how tonight goes before I get real excited.


2 comments:

Miranda said...

Nikki! I am so glad i found a link to your blog on someone else's! I have been wondering how to get a hold of you, and if you had your baby and all that! You look great - and brody is so handsome. You should check out my blog too, and email me or something! folau.blogspot.com and my email - miranda.folau@yahoo.com

Natty said...

I Tagged you! Go to my Blog for the rules.....