HUSBAND TAG!
The rules are posted at the beginning . Each person answers questions about their sweethearts . At the end of the Post, the person then tags 4 people and post their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged. So here it goes...
*What is your husbands name: Scott Kelley Marble
*How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years
*How long did you date? 8 months
*How old is he? 28
*Who eats sweets? every night!
*Who said I love you first? He did
*Who is taller? He is
*Who can sing best? not me
*Who is smarter? Both of us in our own ways
*Who does laundry? I do but he helps if I ask.
*Who pays bills? whats that. I guess I do when I remember he he
*Who sleeps on the right side? He does
*Who mows the lawn? I do. I hate how he does it. I had a hard time while I was pregnant. I am sure the neighbors thought Scott was so mean to make me mow the lawn while I was 9 months pregnant, but I wanted to.
*Who cooks dinner? I do or FIRE HOUSE.
*Who drives? Both of us
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? we are never wrong. he he
*Who kissed who first? I am sure he did because he is a horn dog!
*Who asked who out first? He did after we hung out for a month.
*Who wears the pants? I do, then Scott yells and he wears the pants.
I TAG 4 PEOPLE
how about everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments
0 comments
No comments:
Post a Comment