5/26/2010

Baby Marble

I always thought it would be fun to be a ultrasound tech. But I have a problem I can't tell what the heck is on the screen even when they are telling me that this is the lungs, heart, legs and everything else they check. I am still confused to how they look at everything and know that it is normal. I am thankful for it but still am a little confused. So here is my little girl. She is a little shy.................Coming from Scott and I she will get over that really fast.


This one is creepy because you can see in her head really well.



I am think that this princess is going to go by the name of.........................
Take a guess and give me some ideas. I have a name that I love but I still am not sure. Scott loves it and I am still wondering so tell me some cute ones please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love getting the ultrasound... I couldn't name Bradlee until I saw her little 3D face. Mike likes Bella, I do too but all the Twilight-ers are gonna name their girls that too... haha