5/20/2010

I'm not going to lie & 22 Weeks

22 Weeks. I never posted Pic's of my belly with Brody But I am feeling guilty about not posting them. So here is my belly pic's. One day I am going to look pregnant but I am not sure when it will happen. I feel bigger but I don't think that I look it. P.S. I hope that the dad's don't read this because I am going to tell you, I love to be pregnant because my boobs are HUGE!
Sorry I need to let it out I always tell myself that I have the best life ever. I really do think that I have it pretty good. Lately I have just been thinking that life is getting harder but better. Scott and I both HATE his job and I feel like my husband only works around 55 hours a week and I still don't see him. (55 is good compared to 80 that he was working last year) I just am feeling down, like I don't have a life anymore. I hang out with my Best friend Natty more then my husband. I always wonder what people think when Natty and I are always at wal-mart together. I hope they don't think we are lesbo's. :( just sisters) Anyways what I am trying to say is that my life seams so hard right now but so good. We make enough money to live and I we are going to have two wonderful babies. I have always wanted a boy and a girl and a good husband that would let me sit on my but and be a stay at home mom. Well the stay at home thing happened for a year and things got tough so I am back to work and I really like the two days aways so I can Blog and check my e-mails. :) I have to put the blogging and other unnecessary things on hold. I have deiced that I am going to get License in insurance so I can do more things at the office and get more MONEY! Anyways I love my life I just wish sometime.................... Don't we all wish!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe... You look so cute preggy!

Jessica said...

That's definitely a prego picture! :)

Kara said...

That's my favorite part of being prego too! big boobies! I love that and so does my hubby, just minus everything else! hee hee hee