We took Brighton to get her 2 year pic's done and I always love to get Brody's done as well. My mom got these cute Easter outfits for the kids and I thought that they looked good together so we had to have there pictures taken together. My little boy looks so big. Good thing this little boy is going to be a big brother soon. Every one looks at him and Say's "wow he is 1 1/2" I guess everyone thinks my baby is a big Boy!






Brody, Scott and I always cuddle in bed before Scott has to go to work and Brody has to go to bed and last night I felt so bad for Brod I could not stop kissing his little cheeks and telling him that I wish that he knew how much I loved him. I am sure he knows a little bit but really I can't believe the love that I have for this little boy.
1 comment:
Nicki, you guys are the cutest ever...Thanks for inviting me to your blog.... can't wait to see that cute little girly! :)
Post a Comment