
That is right guys I am this good. Not really but in the pic's they look wonderful. The tension on my sewing machine was weird because little Brody got to it before I did and messed it up and I could not find a good tension till the last ones I did. I am not done but they were really easy to make. I have 4 left to finish and I am really excited that they turned out cute. I love making baby things and when it is for my baby it is that much better. I picked me up some cute flannel for some blankets last night and it was fun to pick out pink and purple colors. I also went through some of Brighton's little clothes and that was fun to think I am really having a girl. My mom is going crazy with the fact of having a girl. We have had 3 boy from the time we had a girl so my mom bought my little pink outfits yesterday and I am in love with them. Sorry about the ultrasound pic's I left them in
Malad so I'll have to wait and get them. There is something about that town that I hate. (there is nothing out there) So we never go very much.
P.S. I am feeling so good now that I have to get all the thing done that I want before I have a huge belly!
2 comments:
There isn't much to do there. But the drive in makes some good food. I haven't been to the Dude Ranch since I was a little girl. I don't know if you know but I have alot of family there....Both of my parents are from there so I have both sets of grandparents and lots of aunts and uncles and cousine. I am sure that your husband knows my uncle who is a principal (Sheldon Vaughn). That is where your husbands from right?
I love those! very cute :)
Post a Comment