6/22/2010

Dreaming

As I sit here in the office and think to my self.............. I am so freaking excited to have a new little baby in my house. I know I still have 3 months left but that is awesome. I am so excited that when I have this little baby I am staying home and I am going to be the best stay at home mom ever. I will love to spend every day all day long with my two little kids. I am going to have a clean house and dinner cooked every night, the laundry done and I may get to see my husband once in a while. Life is so good to me and I am so Happy to have this life.
I just wish I wasn't DREAMING!
I'll have to see how things go in the next few months to see if I can give up a office job.
I had to still this pic from Natty's blog. Brody was doing this all day in and out of the pool. He is a Monkey and he likes to talk like one too.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Well, all I know it'll be a dream COME TRUE!! You deserve all this happiness, Nicki. Seriously. I can't wait til that li'l bugger gets here. She's going to be so spoiled!!!