This was taken in Moab and it was a great weekend with Scott. Scott drives truck on the weekend for some extra money. (money he can put into his jeep) So he is only home one night a week with us and Brody loves to fall asleep with his dad and make up and say mommy wheres daddy go. Then he looks over and jumps on Scott for a hour before he wants milk.
Today has been such a good day. We had breakfast in bed, went to feed the ducks at first damn, went to willow park to look at the monkey and let Brody swing and slide for a hour. Scott played all day with Brody and I got to sit and just wonder what I would do with out this man in my life.
We headed to Church at 1:00 (I hate late Church) and Brody's head started to swell up in 2 different spots so we left Church and went to the instacare. (Scott was so worried about his little boy that it was a big deal) I was worried to but I can always tell when Scott is scared. They told us that we just need to give him a couple things of meds and if it didn't get better take him to the ER or his doctor tomorrow. I am worried but they just need to wait. So after 2 hours there we came home and had a awesome BBQ. Scott has to work tonight so Scott and Brody are now taking naps. I love when I walk in my room and Brody is laying on top of Scott. So that was my awesome day with my great family!

1 comment:
Awesome!! I love that picture too. Moms always get worried/scared about the kids but there's something about a Dad and his concern for the child too. Just shows how much he loves them and you know Scott loves Brody with all his heart and look how crazy Brody is about Scott!! I love it!!
Post a Comment