6/15/2010

Summer time







We had a good day yesterday. While Brody was napping I decided I wanted to refinish Brody's new twin Bed that grandma Marble gave us. It went really fast and by the time that Brody woke up I was almost done. I have had a lot more energy lately so I rush and rush in the morning to get everything that I have on my mind done and by the end of the day I want to shoot myself. I always over do it! So after we go Brody's bedroom together we called Natty and Button to come over and swim. They were taking a long time to come so I just go pic's of Brody. I was trying to just take pic's of him playing but every time he saw me with the camera he would stop and say "CHEESE" He loves his little pool. He would belly flop into the water and out. I thought he was going to hurt himself but nope he loved it.



2 comments:

The Hash's said...

want to see the bed...

Jessica said...

He's so cute. We need a pool playdate!