This was a fun but hard trip. They say if you want to go into labor go drive on a rocky road. Well that is what we did. I have never been on any of these trails and I didn't know what to expect. I was soar after the end of each day but it was worth it. I am just going to have to wait till next year to go back.

I didn't know we would drive on top of boulders.

Family pic's never get old.

Scott's Fun toy!

They are so cute together.
Brody was in heaven all weekend long having his dad with him 24/7 they are best buds.


Scott was sure that his Jeep could do just about anything.
Everything he tried he succeeded at.
I was scared for some parts of the trails so that is when I said I would love to go out and take some pic's of you. Scott loved it. He kept saying that he wanted a lot of pic's so he could make a book.

Brody loved the Jeep. When we would hit rocks hard I would say ohhhhh. By the end of the trip Brody was saying oh gosh every time we hit hard.

I loved this weekend Scott took care of Brody the whole time.


All four of the Jeeps that were with us.

Sean (my brother's Jeep) tried to climb a huge rock and broke his Axel so we had to wait while he fixed it. He is getting fast at fixing it. I think every time he comes he breaks something.
I thought that when Scott wanted a Jeep I would hate it but it was a fun family trip and I can't wait to do it again next year with our new baby out of me.
3 comments:
so here is my comment; I am glad that you had fun. I hope that you have many jeeping trips in your future!
How fun! hey, I can see that little baby bump of your :)
I went to Jeep Safari one time it was crazy fun. You should do lots of trip before baby girl comes you'll be glad you did (but no more dangerous ones.)
Post a Comment