I love boating and with my family makes it better. The only thing that would have made this dad better..................is wake boarding! I have the best husband ever and he wouldn't even let me try or let me knee board. He is a good guy:)

That's right I am so comfortable with my belly :0

The other boats would drive by and Brody loved the waves. He would see the boats and say "my friends mom" He has so many friends out there.

This was in the garage and Brody was ready to go. He wouldn't even take his life vest off to get into his car seat.

Brody loves his Dad.

We were in the tub forever it felt like.
When we would hit big waves Brody would say "hey daddy, stop it"
I guess he thought that his dad was doing it all.

They had so much fun in the mud while I just watched from the boat.

Scott would throw Brody up in the air and he loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment