On Tuesday the 17th I took a half day of work and took Brody and Brighton to the splash pad and to get ice cream. It was our first time going and they thought it was fun.
He really thought this one was cool.
Them on Saturday we had a birthday party and rented this water slide, it was so much fun.
He saw his cake and wanted to eat it right then.
Look at all those arms............. He had plenty of helpers with the presents.
My friends made this cake for Brody and it was the best and coolest cake EVER! Sorry I can not tell you names. She hates to make these cakes but I don't blame her they take for ever. It tasted so freaking good!
I cough a weird face but grandma Mecham gave him this Buzz and he is in love with him. Brody takes him everywhere.
they are my next door neighbors and Brody loves them and I do too. I send Brody out to hang out with them while I need to cook dinner, cut hair and anything else. They are awesome. Brody calls Dawson Da da and Brody is on this kick that everyone is his friend but he is having a hard time with his F's so it sounds like wriends. He has had a great week of Birthday.
Today is Scott's birthday so Brody thinks that his Birthday is going for a whole week. He is loving this Birthday thing. Natty told Brody that his Birthday was over and he cried. Mean Natty is what he says!
3 comments:
Nicki! I love the pictures :) I wish we could have been there, Brody is the cutest! love you guys
How Fun! It is so fun to have a summer birthday for Brody.
I still LOVE my hair cut!
So fun. That cake looks awesome. I bet she coould make some big money selling a cake like that!
You look so cute in the boat pic! Love the belly!
Post a Comment