8/31/2010
Sorry two post today!
So today is the last day of August and I am so sad but so happy at the same time. Today is my last day at work for State Farm. I think about me quiting and really wonder if we are going to be okay with me not working or am I going to be okay staying at home all day long with two kids? I know I am going to be just fine but I always wonder. For now I am going to miss blogging at work and getting things done here that I can't at home. Anyways I have 3 more weeks and the Doctor is going to induce me on the 20Th. It is just 4 days before my due date but heck 4 days is awesome when you can't breath! I got check yesterday and I am dilated to a 1 but I wonder if he told me that just to keep me smiling and yes I know I can be dilated for a long time before I pop. So as of tomorrow I am going to walk my butt off and clean my house and pray that I will have this baby soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm SO excited for you! I can't believe you only have a few more weeks left, crazy!
Post a Comment