Maggie Nicole Marble 9 pounds and 22 Inches long.
Birth time 4:47 P.M.
It was a long day yesterday. I came to the hospital at 7:00 am and they finally got everything going at 9:00 am. They checked me and I was still at a 3 and I was at that 3 till almost 3:00 pm. I got the epidural at 1:00 thinking that Horsely was going to break my water but he came later and broke it. I thought that I would go faster after my water broke but NOTHING. The epidural came out and I had to get my second one at around 3:30 they stoped the pit on me because Maggie's heart rate was going crazy.Then I started to feel some presser at 4:15 and thought for real I was at a 3 and now I am ready to push. Yep that is what happened they checked me at 4:20 and had the doctor called and everything setup. I pushed 3 pushes and she was out and on my tummy. I thought this baby is not a 7 pounder and they weight her and sure enough I had another 9 pound baby. This time the labor was much better and I am already feeling better then I was at two weeks with Brody.
7 comments:
She is an absolute doll! I can't believe you already have pictures up. Congrats!
She is adorable! Can't wait to meet her, Congrats to you all!
That is so so frustrating when you are sitting there NOT progressing. I'm so glad it had a happy ending. I would say pressure with a 9 pound friend! She looks very adorable! CONGRATS!
Congrats! She is so cute, especially with those chubby cheeks! I love your hair!
congratulations!! She is so sweet, oh how cute you have a little girl... Can't wait to meet her someday! ... and love the dark hair.!
Amazing! Horsley is my Doctor too! Used to be my bishop, then stake pres!... weird, but he's cool :)
so happy for you, Miss Nicki. Maggie is beautiful! I can't wait to come and see her. :)
Post a Comment