P.S. I hope my next post is about Maggie
9/08/2010
37 1/2 weeks and Jeepin
Yes, this is a gross pic but I just thought I would post it and make you all look at this Hugh belly I am lugging around with me. I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and he thinks I am probably not going to make it to the 20Th but They are never for sure. I am dilated to a 2 1/2 and 60 percent effaced. I just hope something will happen soon. I can't breath anymore.
Picture was taken on top of mount Logan.
I had to put this in this post. Brody thinks he is just like his dad. If Scott doesn't wear a tie Brody wont and whatever dad does Brody does. I love it!
Brody closed his eyes all day long while we were telling him to say "cheese"
We were pretty high up. I thought that a 5 hour jeep ride would do something for me but I guess I am just going to wait for this little girl to come when she wants. I guess they all pretty much come when they want. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's not a gross pic, you really do look great... and yes you are right Maggie will be here when she is ready!
We miss you at the office..
Can't wait to see her!
Are you kidding me? You LOOK so cute! I love pregnant pictures, you'll be so happy you have it for memories. Yay, I can't wait to meet your precious lil girl...
Beck says, "Hi, Brody!" He's on my lap and screaming at the pictures of Brody "der bodee"!
Yay! I'm so excited that it's so close, to you having your baby! Good luck. I hope everything goes well :)
You look good Nicki! I bet you're getting anxious. I remeber the last two weeks taking SO long!
Post a Comment