I would like to say that I made this all by myself but I would be a liar. I cut it out and started to sew it and then I just had my mom do it because I suck at sewing. Then yesterday I needed to do the last of it and my good friend Jessica came over and did the hard parts likes the buttons and the sleeve's. It turned out so cute and just what I wanted. I got everything on sale while Joann's was having a sale and It all cost me probably around 8 bucks for everything. I Love it! Thanks Jess. We also made a tag blanket that is super cute and very easy. Sorry I didn't take a picture but maybe later.
So I am 39 weeks and nobody should be pregnant this long. I feel like I am 50 pounds over weight and I walk funny and I want to kill Scott every time he say something. I really love my husband but something about this being all his fault makes me want to kick him :) but then when I feel good I love him again. Is this normal?
1 comment:
when are you going to bless her. Let me know maybe we will come down.
Post a Comment