3/07/2011

Projects!

My mother in-law made these bumpers to go with Maggie's crib and I love them. I wanted to cry I was so happy when she gave them to me. (P.S. I need Happy Pills) everything is making me so happy lately. I love my family and me LIFE! Maggie has been an awesome baby and I want more!
I will post and update next time about what we have been doing.
It is time for work to end. See you on Friday.
I started painting Brody's room and I want to finish it with a orange wall and a green wall but this is as far as I have gotten. I also want to make him a super hero blanket for his bed but I am lazy and I think that by the time I get to it he will like something else. :)
Look at this little Boy he loves his Big Boy bed and room.
He is such a good super hero!

2 comments:

Kara said...

How fun!

Jessica said...

I forgot to look at Maggie's stuff last week when you did my hair!! I think it's SO cute!!! You're so lucky to have a mother in law that does that :) And Brody's room looks SO good. The colors are going to be awesome :)