I gave Maggie some green beans and she hated them! The doctors said to keep trying so I did and finally she threw it all up. It was so sad and I never want to feed her nasty food again. I tried carrots and she hated them too. I need to just go straight to fruit.
She had her 6 month check up and her
head 16.9 in and 66%
length 27.5 in and 96%
Weight 17.6 pounds and 77%
She is a BIG Baby but not as big as her brother was, so that is a good thing. I hope she is little and a little shorter then I am. Boys these days are short. :)
This is the newest Little Baby Layla. She is a doll and yes she will grow into that nose. Brighton did. She is so little and I love her.





1 comment:
Ha ha! It's so fun to see babies try new things :)
Post a Comment