3/18/2011
Scott
So Scott has started a treatment called Rotussion.(sp) It is what they give cancer people after they are given chemo.It brings their blood levels up and I hope will help with Scott's platelets. The doc said it would not have any sight effects but that he would get really cold. So Scott had his first one yesterday, he has to do this weekly and he came home he looked like death and went straight to bed. he was sick to his stomach and was having cold sweats. It took him 5 hours or longer to get everything injected into him. He slept from 3:30 to 9:30 P.M. he was sick and really tired. (so the doc lied to him about no sight effects) IT took so much out of him and I felt so bad. His count is at 13,000 now and he has to be so careful. He needs caution tape wrapped around him. :) It is so hard for me to think that he can't so much. I count on him so much and I always think he is a super hero and can do everything. When he came home I wanted to cry I hate to see my super hero not be able to take care of me and my kids. This is probably good for me so that I can help out myself and my kids better with out Scott but I still love that Scott is their for me even if he can't do much. I love him so much and I just want him better. We are going to Layton on Friday and we are talking to a different Doc about all this and I am hoping that he might just be better and that he will say okay so this and you are healed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry you and your family have to deal with that. I hope that you will get some answers. that has got to be tough seeing your hubby sick!
I can't believe everything you have been going through! I can't imagine not having answers and playing it day by day! Hang in there! Yes, I make Hallie's bows! I'd be happy to teach ya how or just to make ya some! Let me know!
It seems like that happens a lot. The claim to no side effects, but everything has side effects. How frustrating! I hope he gets better.
Post a Comment