My kids are doing great.
Brody is a Spunky little dude that his funny and so much fun when I can give him the attention that he needs. I just signed him up for soccer and he is so excited to start. I can't wait for Spring he wants to be outside every minute of everyday.
Maggie is almost 6 months and at 5 months she started to sit up by herself and now she is getting up on all fours and I think that she is going to start to crawl soon. I don't want this I love that she stay in one spot most of the time. She likes to roll all over the floor and she cries when she gets stuck:) She is such a happy baby. The first 4 months of her life was HELL but now my angel baby is awesome. I can eat ice cream and that makes me even happier.
We have been spending so much time with my sister because of Natty having her baby. ( I watched ) I want to put that on here later when I have more time. The cousins love each other and I love being with my sister.
Scott, today I am at work and Scott had a doctors appointment. I want to throw up........... he just called me and said that his count is at 18,000 It was at 138,000 last week and the week before it was at 58,000. I have no clue what is going on and I have to wait to see If he has to be admitted to the hospital. My life is so good but sucks at the same time. It has been hard with Scott being sick but I know that the lord would not give me something I couldn't handle. I love trials they just make it so I get more blessing. Right? I could called in the to primary........ not a big deal, well I hate other peoples kids (some of them) and these kids are big and say dumb stuff but I was once them and I am going to try my hardest to be an awesome teacher for them. Sorry to unload but my best friend is under commission right now so I have to talk to my blog. Natty start feeling better soon. I don'e have any pictures of Layla yet but she weight in at 9 pounds 21 inches and 14 in for her head. She was the same as Maggie when she was born.






2 comments:
It was really good to see you at lunch the other day :) Maggie is a doll and Kendall just loved her. Thanks for helping me try to manage my 2 year old! I csan't believe how big Brody has gotten! Can't wait to see pics of him on the soccer field.
Nicki, the pictures are so cute! We're praying for Scott to get better... hang in there. love you
Post a Comment