I look at the last five months and it is all crazy to me. So here are some pictures to recap the last five or so months. This first one is of Maggie, she loves that little bike and loves I mean loves to be naked!
Brody got some bug bits this summer and looked all crazy. :) He said it didn't hurts so I laugh and took some pictures to remember it.
Happy Birthday to Brody. He is 3 now and I am wondering where the time has gone. He is so in love with spider man and super hero's.
My friend is amazing and she helped me put this cake together for my monkey!
Brody loves horse and Schylar and Dawson (Brody's best friends) have the best grandparents and we went out to there house and had lots of fun and rode this horse.
Brighton and Brody. They love each other so much. This was when we were coming back from either moab or bear lake and Brody had to ride with Brighton in uncle Moose's truck. He is in love with Moose.
Yep, my kids are cute and sometimes they play good together.
Maggie Pie turned One and it was an awesome party. She is a loved little girls.
Jess my amazing friend helped with her cake and her smash cake too. They turned out better then I thought it would. I always think the worst. I wish I would stop that!
So fun!!!
Brighton and Brody at the pumpkin walk.
They went with there preschool and Natty and I went with.
Brody's First day of preschool
Brighton and Brody waiting for the time to run over to go to preschool.
They love preschool!
Maggie's smash cake.
Brody and Mom at the Circus. That was a fun date!
Brody was a pirate for Halloween but later that night he turned into spider man.
Maggie was Tinkerbell.
Fun family picture. I love Halloween!
Scott and I went with Lindsay, Chris, Natty and Moose to Las Vegas and ran the Rock N' Roll Marathon. that was my third race that year and I am DONE!!!!!
I had all the kids one night and it was nice to watch them in one place :)
Brody loved Santa. He understands now that Santa brings him present. He was bad on Christmas Eve so we had my dad call and think that he was not coming because he was bad and he changed his attitude and was a nice little boy. :) I know I am mean,
Santa Brought them to many toys but this is there favorite one!!!
I love these kids. I am so Blessed to have such crazy loud kids.
I wouldn't want it any other way.
Sorry for the long post but I needed to get caught up on this. It is my scrapbook now and I want to remember EVERYTHING!























No comments:
Post a Comment