Good Old Watford.. Yep this is my town!
Brody has been such a great kid. He never talkes about how he wants to go home. But I know he wants to I mean he is my kid :)
Maggie LOVES to color and write on ANYTHING!
I tried to make my trailer a home.
On Joe Dirt this guy says Home is where you make it. I am trying to make it here in Watford in my trailer.
So it has been crazy this past week. I have so much to write but I am just not feeling it. It is crazy how I thought that I would move to North Dakota and have so much time to do the things that I want...... Wow was I wrong. I have been busy doing who knows what.... Laundry, clean the trailer 5 times a day ( this little space it hard to stay clean) try to keep Brody from being a butt to Maggie and just being a mom. It is hard being a single parent in this little town. So I am in Watford, Watford is a little town that is 1/8th of the size of Preston and has really nothing but coolness cause I am here. Just kidding but this town is a hour away from Church, McDonald's, and the local wal-mart that makes my like CRAZY!! But also Scott works in Williston (where all those places are) and he drives 14 hours on and has 14 hours off but when you have to take 2 hours of that and drive home and back it makes it really hard. So Scott stays at the man camp and I go and see him sometimes when I need to go to the store or Church or let my kids play on the nasty at McDonald's. :) anyways long story we are trying to move to Williston and it is not going good at all. Things cost so much and no where has anything available. They put us on waiting list but they are 80 people long :( Scott is really stressed about it but I am just chillin at my trailer catching some next flicks because freaking direct t.v. is taking a month to find this place. Sean my oldest brother is here with his wife and son and they live on the man camps land and we were supposed to live there too but things just aren't what the boss said. Anyways so we stayed with then for a couple night and had alot of fun. I just wish we could find a place to be close to my husband. Husband and wife were never meant to be away from each other unless you hate them, then you can do whatever you want. I love Scott and this post is so off the rocker but so is my life. I was just trying to tell everyone how crappy this is but I am still convinced that we are doing the right things and things will work out. The End!




2 comments:
Your baby looks so big! The picture of her playing with her car outside nakie is so cute.
Hang in there Nicki! I feel your pain. Being an hour away from Walmart would be awful, really!
Post a Comment