2/03/2012

North Dakota

The jug.
 It is worth it to the kids. They love bath time.
Don't mind the tint of brown to the water and that is straight from the tap.
 Kind of gross

Maggie Love's these magnets that I made.

Yep, this is my house on wheels for a couple years.

This is my backyard. There are always more semi's on the road then cars :(

We do have neighbors but nobody will ever be a awesome as the Tilley's :(

Brody and Maggie have been awesome.
 Brody was taking a bath and looks up at me and said "mom, I love my new house"
That made me feel lots better about taking him aways from what was normal for him.

I tried to make this trailer homie!!!

That is right I said North Dakota.We moved!! We have been here for the last 3 weeks and it is nothing that I thougtht. I thought nasty people with no teeth and stinky but it is really not like that. I mean they do have the nasty's and white trash but Logan does too. About 6 weeks ago Scott and I decided to do something different while we don't have kids in school and he hated his job. Everything fell into place not all at once but it worked and we are here and Scott is making some good money and liking his job. Our goal is to have our house back in Utah paid off by the time we go back, I hope it only take 18 months but we will see. We have renters in our house for 18 months and I hope they take care of it. It sure is different living in a trailer. We haven't hooked up the water yet because it is so cold that it would just freeze so I haul a big jug of water back and forth for the kids to take a bath and fill the sink up for dishes. I really thought that I was the cute girl that would never so this but I loving it. I am one to complain so you will hear all the bad stuff too but tonight I am feeling very blessed to have this chance to do something different with our lives and try to better our future. I miss my warm cute 1900 sq feet house and my new washer and dryer and all the good stuff that I never did without but this is teaching me that less is better and I hope that maybe this will make me a better person. Maybe!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I love all your new posts! I'm glad that you are feeling a little better than last week. Call me anytime if you need to complain!