4 weeks ago and I couldn't do this.................. I got a really cool wake board last summer and I never got to use it. When I found out that i was having my baby in august, I thought to myself (heck yeah I can still wake board before summer is over) well my husband didn't like the idea of anything like that until I was healed all the way from Brody damage..... something about ripping me open again, but I talked him into it. So on Monday night my mom babysat Brody and Moose's mom babysat Brighton so we had no baby's. It was so sad but we really had a good time. I also have to say I took a thing of oreos on the boat and yeah we ate them all, but I have decided to move on. Say good bye to the oreos and hello to the fatboy oreos.......those thing are to die for. it's like Oreo ice cream in a square. We stopped by Casper's on the way home from Glendale and got a box of seconds. Awesome and I love them. Here some pic's of Scott he is getting really good on his wake board. Also I need to thank Scott for taking us. He had our boat all ready for winter and I made him pull it out again. Thanks honey and I will make it up to you in about 2 more weeks.
3 comments:
I am glad that you are back in a bathing suit and I hate you for it.
But you really do look good. Natty looks hot also way to go twins and having babies!
Oh my~ you are cute. you are amazing for getting into a swimming suit after having a baby one month ago. so what do you mean that you are going to pay your husband back in two weeks, what did you have in mind? Just kidding. see you this weekend
Ha Ha, two more weeks! Hmmm...I wonder what you meant by that. Oh and you must really love wakeboarding. Looks cold to me. I love the black and white pics. They are adorable.
Post a Comment