
Today I woke up
and thought, today would be a great day to clean my house. I haven't cleaned like I used to sense Brody was born. Crazy huh? I also got lucky today, not like that you sick people. But Scott got the day off to do some things that needed to be done. So I asked him if he would take Brody with him. He looked at me a little funny because Scott doesn't think he can have Brody with out me because he doesn't have boobs. I told him he would be fine, I just fed him and he will just sleep in his car seat for you. He smiled and said yeah I'll take him with me. We'll spend some time at the home depot. I said what are you going to do there. As if Scott was just going to show Brody around and make sure that he knows where to get man items. But no, Scott really needed to get some things and he did great with Brody and I have a freaking clean house. So we are one happy family. A clean house and a good day at the Home depot
4 comments:
look at you go. geez, ok i have a question...did something happen to Shavon? Where is lyndsey at? how is your dad? Just wondering about your fam. good times.
Paul and Sesaly spend lots of quality time at Home Depot. Sesaly is obsessed with Home Depot.
Nicki you are so funny. I'm glad you are learning early to pawn the kids off on Dad. I do it every Saturday.
Brody is sooo cute!
I am so sorry about Shavon. That is crazy she went so fast. I am glad that you dad is doing well. I really had so much fun with you guys.
Post a Comment