9/28/2008

Brody's Big Day


Can you believe that Baby Brody is six weeks old today!




What a great day!



Look how flippin cute he is, he takes after his mom.





Scott Blessed Brody and did an awesome job. He is a great dad and would do anything for his little guy. He is just waiting for the day that he gets to throw the football to him. THANKS Scott for all you do and being a great dad and husband. I couldn't have had him with out you. he he The two cutest kids ever. Yeah I am having a hard time growing up.
Also thanks for all my friends and family that came today.




2 comments:

KFoxL said...

Cute! Make sure you eat his toes and cheeks every day while you still can!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Nicki.
Thanks for the comment.
How are your guys. I miss everybody. Tell everybody hi and my clients can look at my blog. I would love comments from them.
Darlene