I'm so glad you found our blog! Weird how you can find all sorts of people you know. Congratulations on the baby boy! He is very cute. We should get together next time we are in Logan.
Nikki! Those pics are gorgeous. I love them. And good job getting Scotty to take you wakeboarding. That would have been a sad, long winter if you hadn't at least got out once!
8 comments:
Those pictures are so adorable! Congratulations by the way :)
so stinking cute nikki. LOve the name brody :)
Really cute pictures. Where did you get them taken??
Those are some dang cute pictures and you look so cute too. Hope all is going well.
I'm so glad you found our blog! Weird how you can find all sorts of people you know. Congratulations on the baby boy! He is very cute. We should get together next time we are in Logan.
I really like your pictures, they look so good! Who did you have take them? Hope all is well:)
He is so precious!! Are you totally exhausted...I remember how tired I was...its all worth it though.
Congrats again.
Kerr
Nikki! Those pics are gorgeous. I love them. And good job getting Scotty to take you wakeboarding. That would have been a sad, long winter if you hadn't at least got out once!
Post a Comment