9/05/2008

I tried so hard.

I let my new baby get sick. I told people to wash there hands and it just wasn't enough to keep him well. Brody has a little cold and a runny nose. It is so sad he is just little and can't figure out why his little nose won't work as good as it used to. We went to the Doctor for Brody's 2 week appointment and my little boy is now 10 lbs. 1 oz. that is crazy. I guess I should stop eating everything that is around and those Twinkies and oreos, holy crap I love them. Yeah Brody might lose some weight if I could eat right. I'm not to worry about myself I have like 1200 extra calories a day I can pig out on. And let me tell you how freaking lucky I am. I can fit into all my cute pants and Yesterday I bought some more cute girl pants. I don't know what went wrong with my body but I love it.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Nikki! If you can eat oreos and twinkies and fit into your jeans already then I say KEEP IT UP! Brody is adorable, I will watch him even when he is sick.

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

Hey girl~ I am glad to hear that other mothers are eating crap like I am, at first I really tried to eat good but that lasted about two weeks, then I was and still is all about the cookie and candy. I am glad to hear that I will someday be able to fit into cute jeans and not ones with elastic waistbands. Brody is so cute and I am sure that you look cute too. take care.