4/15/2010

Baby Animal Days!

The FAST Train.
Getting ready for the candy cannon!

We were super lucky to have Jon bring the girls. They had a lot of fun and we love to spend time with them. They are so good with the little kids.


We loved the train.
It was more of a roller coaster ride. That thing went really fast for a train ride.
We love baby animal days. This year it was so fun, the kids totally new what was going on and they loved the animals.





2 comments:

Joann said...

Nicki, Where have you been?? I just realized now that when I re-did my blog I left you guys out! What a great friend I am :(

I see that your pregnant! Congrats. Wow, I have alot of catching up to do. We need to get together with our husbands. I know Adam would like to catch up with Scott.

Kara said...

Fun! I'm sad we missed baby animal days this year :(