
You all see that Plug in his mouth...... oh how I miss it. I was being a good mom and took his Binky away when he was a year old and then we flew to Florida and I heard that Binky's are so good while flying. Then I realized that he sleeps better with it and when I can't stand him screaming anymore (I know all you mom have times that you can't stand your kid and there loud mouth sometimes) I would just give him a Binky. Funny story.......When we gave the Binky back to Brody we told him that only babies use Binky's so he thinks that they are called babies. Anyways I can't stand when you see toddlers with Binky's in there mouth and they are trying to talk to you through there Binky. I told Brody that if he wanted to talk to us that he needed to take his Binky out so he would just spit it out on the floor. Gross and when I would tell him NO for something he would throw his Binky at me. This is when I thought that Brody is to big for a Binky and my new baby is going to have one and I sure do not want them to share. Brody has not had his Binky for 3 or 4 days and is doing pretty good. I am not doing so good. We put Brody in his toddler bed and I wish that he had that Binky to just let him go to sleep. He is not a good sleeper anyways but now I have a big problem, I put a child lock on the inside of his door to lock him in his room to have him just fall asleep on his own. Well the first night I tried it Brody was out in a matter of minutes. I have been so bad that I let him fall asleep on me and then I put him in his bed and when he wakes up he runs to me and I just lift up and have him sleep the rest of the night in my bed. I need some help!!!!! I hate nights and I don't want my kids to be sleeping with me until he is 12. That is weird.
P.S. I am now 18 weeks and I just puked once in the last week. Yahoo. I hope that the puking is over.
2 comments:
I put my kids in 'big boy beds' then took the binky away. It worked for us, but every kid is different. Then when we were getting rid of the binky we snipped a little off the top and told them it was broken!! the first couple nights were hard, but then it was great! Good luck
when you figure it out let me know i have 2 1/2 year old that still has trouble.
Post a Comment