4/01/2010

I love April Fools day!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO SCOTT AND I
BIG 5.

YAHOO............ 5 down and plenty to go for us.
I love being married. Scott and I have so much fun together. Sometimes I think should we really act like this we are parents now but yes we should. I never want to be LAME parents. He is such a great supporter and dad to our family. I always think I have be with Scott for this long and I am still having fun with him, I thought marriage is supposed to get dull or something like that but ours just keeps getting better. I love you Scott!

I love to look at picture's of us when we were younger. I would like to say that I would love to look like that still but I don't think that I have changed every much. Scott has lost a little hair and my tummy is not as cute as it once was but I am the kind of person that thinks that things will never change. I am going to be a grandma and be as hip as I am now. :) he he we will see
Also Happy Birthday to my little Button!

2 comments:

The Hash's said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, YOU BOTH LOOK STILL THE SAME( FROM THE PICS)
IN LOVE!

Randi said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! I agree, you look the same! I am jealous ;)