4/06/2010

Happy B-day to Button and Happy Easter

So this weekend was full of fun. Friday my mom had a sleepover with Brody and let Scott and I have a great date night. Then my mom and all of us meet at the Coppermill for a egg hunt. It was packed but it was so fun to see the kids. I remember my mom always taking us to these kind of things and I want Brody to remember all the fun things that he does with his family. Later that night we had dinner and watched a movie with Natty and Moose and Button. Sunday we got to sleep in till 9:00 and Brody didn't wake up till 9:30 and Scott had to put his trike together stills so it worked out great. Brody was so happy to see his trike. I would pull it up on the Internet and look at it with Brody and he would try to pull it out of the screen. When he was done playing with the trike I gave him a Basket with little animals and dinosaurs and his eggs had gummy bears in them. He ate almost all of the gummy bears before I saw what he was doing. Brody ate so much crap this weekend. I have to hide all of his candy and Natty the ice girl that she is left Brighton's Elmo cake at my house and Brody gets it off the counter and carries it around. So all he Say's is "Elmo cake" After the fun day of conference and the park all my family came over for dinner and a egg hunt and Brighton's Birthday cake . Brody loves the Elmo cake as you can tell it is all over his face. It was so fun to have all the grands kids together. I hope they all love the egg hunt. It was fun to see them and see how big they are all getting. I love my Family!



Happy Birthday Button


Waiting for the Egg hunt.

Brody is in love with Coconut. He will carry her all over the house and when he wants her to go outside he will hold her by the door and say "out" then he wants her back in as soon as she is out.
yummy

All the grandkids But the new little Evan.

Get those eggs
Scott is such a good dad. He helps so much with Brody


1 comment:

Wendi said...

Holy Cow Congratulations! I am so so excited for you guys to have another baby! That is so cute that Brody pointed to your belly when you asked what happened to the little baby.