4/29/2010

A little update.

So it is done and Brody and I are still in talking terms. It was not bad at all. There was only one day that he climbed out of my bed and looked for his Binky on my night stand. Now that the hard part is over I am still working on the bed thing. Yeah right the hard part is just starting. Some nights I just give up before it get bad and he just sleeps with me. I think that I would try much harder if I didn't sleep alone in a freaking King size bed. Well I know things will get better with him and his bed but it just might have to wait a little while till I can handle him breaking down his door. Not only does it sound like his door is going to break, he likes to throw himself at the door when I shut it. Anyways enough about that. I am now 19 weeks and I feel wonderful...... until I throw up. I thought I was good but not so good anymore. I think that when I am feeling good I forget that I am pregnant but once I forget I start to throw up. I am getting that cute belly on me that I once loved. I am sure I will fall in love with it again but it is hard to fall in love with fat. I can't wait until I can see my baby pushing out of my belly. I know you guys are going to say I am crazy but I love the part that when your so big and you can feel everything that your baby does in your belly. One more week and Scott and I find out what sex this child is. I can't wait. Please BLESS it is .............................. Healthy! I don't care what it is just as long as it healthy.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh man, I fear the day I have to train Jack to sleep in a regular bed. Shoot me now. But I say, who cares if it gets hard...go ahead and put him in your bed! I just want to make myself feel better when Charlotte wakes up and we get her and put her in our bed than dealing/fighting with her to stay in her own bed. I NEED SLEEP. And i can NOT wait to find out what you're having!!! No matter what it's going to be healthy and the cutest baby ever...well, after my kids. jk. She will be a gorgeous little girl. hehe. I wish I looked good like you. I did once, with Charlotte. I was cute and little. Now I'm just fat and ginormous. And now I don't have the excuse of being 11 months pregnant either. Sigh. I'm sorry you have been throwing up again. ThAT IS SO NOT FUN!!!! I hope you feel better soon.

Kami said...

It's hard, Kade slept in his bed for a while and then reverted to climbing into bed with us at night. It didn't help that we had so much room with a king size bed because some nights we wouldn't even realize he was in there with us until we woke up in the morning. Especiallly with another one on the way you will have more motivation and hopefully he just gets used to it. It's tough! I think you learn with the furst. Kamryn slept with us a little at first but she is such a wiggler that we both sleep better when she is in her crib. Now that's the only place she can sleep, there or in the car.

Nicole Mecham said...

Good job Nicki! You will be glad you put the effort in now to get Brody to sleep in his bed because when that baby comes it will drive you nuts! I am so excited you find out what you are having soon. I didn't get to chat with you much at the baby shower but I love your little baby bump! I am hoping for a girl .... we need some more little girls on the Mecham side!