3/11/2010

My life

So I would like to think that I am not telling the TRUTH when I post this but this is my life at work! P.S. I am posting from that every computer. My job is great!
I can't stop eating, I love these sugar cookies. I think I love them most of all because they have more frosting then cookie and Shasta soda pop. Oh my this is like drinking sugar water. Love it!
I have Button all the time and I just had to take a pic of these guys because they are getting so big. Brighton is going to be Two on the 1st of April (my anniversary) and Brody is going to be 19 months on the 17Th of March.

My neighbor Vicki came over to talk and she left her shoes at the front door and Brody thought that they looked good with this tough shirt. I love this little boy. Sometimes I hold him and I think where is my little 10 pound baby that I used to have. I never had a baby for that long. He came out like a 2 month old. It probably was all the junk food I was eating with him :)



No comments: