3/30/2010

Bigger


I am sitting at my desk right now with my pants unbuttoned. I don't remember ever having to undo my pants with Brody. In fact I wore my pants till the day I popped with him. I didn't even think that you could see a belly on me till I was 25 weeks pregnant. I am just having a hard time when I have Natty saying "wow you look pregnant today" I don't look pregnant unless you know that I am. I us look like all I eat is lard. I haven't gained any weight but I sure do feel like a big momma. I just had to blog about this to make me feel better not that it is going to help but maybe Natty will not tell me that I look pregnant anymore when really I just look like I have a gut! This is the worst part about being pregnant (I think) Looking the in between stage. I have a doctors appointment on Friday and I am always so scared to go and think that maybe something is going to go wrong. I am a freak with being pregnant I always worry until I have that little baby in my arms and I know that they are safe. I found out that my neighbor is due the 20Th of September so this will be fun to have someone close to me have a baby too.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You seriously don't look pregnant. That picture made me pee my pants. But that's cause the baby is sitting low....ha ha. jk. That baby is going to be FINE. I know the feeling...but you'll love hearing that heartbeat again : ) Need me to watch Brody? I'm not doing anything!

Nicole Mecham said...

The second one definitly makes you show quicker, but on the plus side you get to feel them move sooner also. I love that, it always reassures you they are okay. I would tell you not to worry everything will be okay but I am pretty sure every prego lady worries nonstop the entire pregnancy too! Good luck and let mek now if you ever need a moment to relax and I will take Brody off your hands.

Anonymous said...

ya it sucks. i was able to fit into my pants til now with Anna, but with this one i have been wearing maternity pants for the last 2 mounts and i hate maternity pant. don't worry i'm sure you are still a hot mama.

Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you to get one of the belly bands. they are so nice you can wear your normal pants longer.