3/11/2010

Some NEWS for you all!

That's right this is our new little peanut. I always think they look like that until you can see them in real life. I am so excited about having another baby, scared but excited. I always wanted my kids two years apart and they will be 25 months apart. My due date is September 24Th. I have been sick and throwing up all the time. Don't worry this is a good thing because I don't gain weight till my last trimester and then I lose it all after I have my 9 pound 2 oz baby. When I went to talk to my Dr. he said "lets try shooting for a 7 pound baby this time" oh my heck Dr. you have know idea how I would love to push out a 7 pound baby. So that is what I am going for a 7 pounder. I guess I need to back off of the Shasta and the cookies.
This was taking at 10 weeks and today I am 12 weeks!
Yahoo only 28 more weeks to the end.
I just want you all to know I do eat heathly too. Just sometimes I need a little pick me up :0

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo woohoo I'm so happy for you! :)I had suspected it since you LIED about "just being sick, not prego sick" haha but Jake told me after you guys went to see him, so I've been waiting for the big announcement.
Congrats!!! S/he is adorable already :D

Jessica Davis said...

Congratulations! I was actually just waiting for this announcement, I thought it might be about time for you to be getting prego again. I hope you have a 7 pounder, heck I hope my next baby is a 7 pounder too! So exciting, I wonder if Brody will have a little brother or a little sister. Hmmmmm.....

Jessica said...

I need some advice from you. Every time I step on that scale I want to run away in tears. I gain so much with girls apparently and boys...I only gained 18 lbs with Jack! Why can't that happen all the time? Sheesh. anywho, enough about ME. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I knew you were expecting because you needed me to watch Brody for the dr. but Jack ended up being sick. I felt so bad about that. Seriously, I will watch him when you need to visit the dr. if you want. It is so much better when the kids aren't there. Trust me. I can't wait for you to find out what this baby is!!! He'll love having a friend/brother but he'll be so sweet with his sister...look how he is with Brighton!!! ha ha. No, it will be awesome. You make beautiful kids so they'll be the cutest things ever!!! I hope you get over the sickness soon. It's the pits.

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

Congrats that is so exciting. Just thinking about having 2 kids makes me really nervous. Take care.

Randi said...

Wahoo! Congratulations Nicki! That is awesome :)

Kami said...

Congrats! That's super exciting!

Kara said...

yay! I'm so excited for you!!!

Duren said...

We are so happy to hear that news. CONGRATS!! We love you!

Jeff & Erin said...

Congrats!! Kaleb was 8.6 and Jenna was 7.3- let me tell you, that 1 pound and 3 ounces made a big difference! I'm sure that it being my second kid also had something to do with it :) Good luck!