3/18/2010

St. Patty's Day!

Okay you guys can all put a comment that I am the best mom and aunt EVER! I made sugar cookies with kids and all they at for lunch was football cookies. I bought a big box's of cookie cutters that had 101 cut outs and they freaking didn't have a four or three leaf clover. What the.... out of 101 and there was nothing for patty's day. But I did find flowers and butterflies. I couldn't just do those with Brody because they are girlie things so I had to get a football one and he freaked out when he saw that it was footballs. That kids is so into footballs and Basketballs. While we were at Disney on Ice all Brody could say was basketball because they had all the Jazz player with there basketballs. It sure make Scott happy. Anyways yesterday was fun and I hope that the kids liked the cookies for lunch.





I tried to get them to eat something else but those cookies were to good.


Brody loved the rolling pin
Scott bought Brody that shirt while we were in Florida because Scott said Brody needs to wear this because were Irish. I laugh because I am not one to let my kid wear Halloween, Christmas or any other holiday shirt around when it is not that holiday. I know lame but Scott totally thinks Brody is going to wear it everyday.
Also St. Patty's day was Brody's 19 month Birthday this little boy is growing to fast for me. I was cuddling him last night in my bed and I asked Brody where my little baby went that I used to wrap in a blanket and cuddle and he then pulled up my shirt and pointed to my belly button. I think I have told him once that I had a baby in my belly but I didn't think that he was listening. He really is so big and I am so sad that I can't wrap him in a blanket anymore but I love that he is getting bigger and wants to do everything himself.

5 comments:

Kara said...

You are the bomb Mom!!

Jessica said...

Yeah, you really ARE the best mom and aunty.

Whitney said...

That is quite the challenge you took on! Good Job!!

Kami said...

You should get the mom of the year award...I didn't do anything! LOL

Elise said...

How fun! I can't believe that with 101 cookie cutters there really wasn't a clover...what were they thinking?! Haha. I'm excited for you to have another baby! How fun! Good luck with it all!