Sorry this pic's from last year but I am at work and don't have another one
So tomorrow will be 5 year from the time my sister left this earth and went home. I wish she didn't leave so soon but the more I think and learn about why this has happened I feel and know that thing always happen for a reason. I used to think why, why, why, but I have learned that it is because..................I am still figuring out the whole because but I know that when we see each other again she is going to tell me all about it. We are doing the Relay for Life and I want you all to come and join us. It is so fun to remember her and other love ones that have passed from cancer. It is July 9th and 10th. Click on the relay button on the side and donate or become a member. I love Shavon so much and I am so thankful for everything that she has done and taught me and number 1 thing that I am so thankful for is Jaylee and Olivia. Those two kids have been a blessing in our family. I love you Shavon!
1 comment:
I didn't know that you lost your sister. I am sorry to hear that. That is awesome that you are doing something in her memory.
Post a Comment